Pictures are best when someone takes them for you. If you do not have someone to take your pictures, set your phone up to take them on a chair or table high enough to get a good angle.
These pictures are for us to visually assess your posture, and physical imbalances, so we can eliminate them through corrective exercise and stretches. The pictures are also used at the 4 and 8 week mark to compare results.
DO NOT edit these pictures in any way. When we bring them into Photoshop to line them up side by side, if they are edited or cropped the sizing will not line up.
Requirements for pictures:
- Angles – Front / Side / Back
- Head to toe
- Bare feet
- Bright lighting
- Against a uncluttered backdrop or bare wall
- Unflexed in initial pictures
- Progress shots can be flexed if desired (week 4 & on)
- Minimal clothing such as:
- Underwear or short shorts
- Bikini / sports bra for women.
- Current weight in lbs
- Circumference (around) and please record them in inches:
- Shoulders – (measured around the body at the largest point of the shoulders)
- Chest – (measured around the body at the largest part of the bust)
- Waist – (measured around the body at the smallest point in the waist)
- Bellybutton – (measured around the body at or just below the belly button)
- Hips – (measured around the body at the hips and biggest part of the bum)
- Right arm – (measured around the arm flexed at the largest part of the bicep)
- Left arm – (same as above)
- Right leg – (measured around the leg at the top of the thigh where the thigh is the largest)
- Left leg – (same as above)
- Right calf – (measured around the the calf flexed at the largest point)
- Left calf – (same as above)